Sonnet Software provides an employee friendly environment for software developers and testers, customer and technical support personnel, sales people, and computer and office administrators in the greater Syracuse, New York area. Sonnet Software is always looking for talented individuals who have the energy and the enthusiasm and can be a great team player in a very close knit group of people working here at Sonnet Software.
Sonnet is seeking a Senior Account Manager for immediate full-time employment. Senior Account Manager (SAM) is a position responsible for managing customer relationships and sales of the Sonnet Suites product line, a set of CAD tools which allow for precision high-frequency electronics design. SAMs will work directly with customers to find solutions for their needs. SAMs can expect commissions from sales closed in addition to a competitive base salary.
Duties for this position include:
- Frequent customer interactions via phone, e-mail, and site visits, for the purpose of customer relations and sales within an account portfolio
- Answering basic technical questions, with help from engineering support staff as appropriate
- Preparing quotations and negotiating within complicated pricing structures
- Feedback to product development and support teams with customer requests and comments
- Meeting a basic monthly quota for closed sales
- 5-30% travel depending on sales practices and customer needs
The Senior Account Manager position requires the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- Previous experience with sales and/or account management
- High general familiarity with computers and electronics
- Previous experience in software, engineering, or a related technical field
- Located within or willing to relocate to greater Syracuse, NY/CNY area
- Familiarity with CRM software such as Goldmine
- Experience with electrical engineering, microwave design, electromagnetics, or CAD tools not required but very advantageous
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject line: "Senior Account Manager #10"
If you are interested in being part of this team, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Address: Sonnet Software, 100 Elwood Davis Rd., N. Syracuse, NY 13212