FREE 3D Planar High-Frequency Electromagnetic Software
Sonnet Lite™ is a free feature-limited version of Sonnet's professional Sonnet Suites, which provides EM analysis to thousands of companies across the globe. Many major manufacturers of high-frequency components and boards depend on Sonnet to analyze their predominantly planar high-frequency designs from 1 MHz through several THz.
Download it right now - it's FREE!
Sonnet Lite provides a full-wave EM solution for 3D planar circuits such as this reduced-size edge-coupled microstrip bandpass filter with Ideal Surface Mount Capacitors:
You can also use Sonnet Lite to analyze planar structures such as:
- Microstrip matching networks
- Lossy spiral inductors with bridges
- Via (inter-layer or grounded)
- Coupled transmission line analysis
- Microwave circuit discontinuities
- Broadside-coupled transmission lines
- Planar interconnects
- Microstrip or stripline filters
- MIM capacitors
- Mounting pad characterization
- PCB trace crosstalk analysis
- Planar couplers/splitters
- Package resonances
- Any arbitrarily shaped metal pattern!
Key Benefits of Sonnet Lite
- Most accurate, reliable planar EM software in the world
- Now with 32 MB of Memory
- View ANY Sonnet Project with Sonnet Lite
- Easy to learn with clear tutorials and online help
- Fast and efficient
- It's Free!
- Low-cost upgrades available - starting at (US$)495
- Free integration with AWR Microwave Office
- Free integration with Keysight ADS